Join us on May 5, 2018 for Give Grandly 2018: 24 hours of giving to make our Border community stronger. Create a thriving community for all. Give Grandly 2018 brings the region together as one community. It’s a campaign to raise money and awareness for all local nonprofits during the 24-hour online giving challenge.
Your gift to us will:
- Support family garden plots so kids can eat fresh home-grown vegetables
- Continue health education and direct services by grassroots promotoras
- Make sports opportunities available, keeping indoor gyms open
- Keep kids on bikes that work because they’ve been repaired and maintained
- And that’s just the beginning…
How to Give Grandly 2018
We need you to help us with four things:
- Mark Give Grandly! on your calendar for Saturday May 5 and bookmark this giving link: https://givegrandly.civicore.com/borderpartners
- Please make a donation to support us on May 5
- Spread the word! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Follow the hashtags #GiveGrandly #GiveLocal to see the buzz.
- Come down to the Silver City Farmers’ Market at 7th and Bullard Streets on opening day – May 5 from 8:30 am – 2:30 pm — to meet us, other nonprofits, and learn about the great work we’re doing in this community
Give a little. Give a lot. Give Local. Give Grandly 2018!
Thank you for your support! Your interest in our work fuels our efforts. We rely on you to accomplish all we do.